Mon-Sat, 9.00am-8.00pm. Sunday CLOSED
ISO is almost synonymous to quality these days. Ever wondered what it means? International Standardization for Organizations (ISO), is a global recognition of a brand for its authenticity, reputation and efficiency exhibited in the products or services of a company. Before getting your firm ISO certified, you need to explore the categories of ISO certifications. The following might give you an idea on what meets the expectation of your service.
- ISO 9001:2008 that certifies Quality
- OHSAS 18001 certifies Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- ISO 37001 responsible for Anti-bribery management systems
- ISO 31000 for Risk Management
- ISO 27001 for Information Security Management System
- ISO 10002 for Compliant Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 certifies Environment Management System
- ISO 26000 in charge of Social Responsibility
- ISO 28000 for Security Management
- ISO 22008 for Food Safety Management
ISO 9001 is a relevant option for business set ups. It is important to look for IAF (International Accreditation Forum) accreditation as it is the most reliable registration option.
Why is it Important?
An ISO is a brand that you can promise your clients. It ensures reliability and safety for the customers. An ISO certification is a different process. It requires an external body to issue this.It is also important to choose the right registrar to get an ISO certification. This can take from 6 months to 15 months based on the size of your industry. The international certification provides the firm a global look up in the market. There is evidence all over that an ISO certification boosts the overall revenue of the company. It helps you to gain a distinct position in the business arena, along with a breed of trusted followers.
ISO Certification Procedures Simplified
- Submit all the scanned copies of documents including passport sized photographs on the ISO registration portal
- Send the filed documents to ISO certification bodies
- Get your documents verified
- Get the audited ISO certification via email
We, at SV Consultant, provide you the privilege of getting all the ISO Certification procedures done swiftly in no time. So, avail it, while you can!
Get in Touch
Copyright © 2022 SV Consultant. All Rights Reserved.