Mon-Sat, 8.00-18.00. Sunday CLOSED
Private Limited Company Registration
Private Limited Company Registration in Tamil Nadu
Who doesn’t dream of having their own company set up in a matter of days? Sounds like a typical dream, doesn’t it? Well, not anymore! Here at SV consultant services, we take you through your dream and help you make it a reality. The most prevalent option to establish your company is to get it registered under Private Company Registration. It is regulated under the Companies Act, 2013. With us at your service, you will spare yourself from the tedious process of shuttling between legal authorities to get the documents processed.
Criteria to set up a Private Limited Company
The Private Limited Company registration procedures in Tamil Nadu are much easier than what you have been made to believe. There must be two directors which can expand up to fifteen and two shareholders that can go on up to two hundred. A minimum fund of one lakh is required to start the private company registration process in Tamil Nadu. All you have to have is a registered office in India either own or rented. With a distinct name for your company, your pvt ltd company registration is all set to be on board in a matter of seven days.
PAN card of the directors involvedA formal photograph of the members Identity proofs of the members like Aadhar/Voter ID A Non -Objection Certificate from the landlord if the office is a rented space Any utility bill of the office
Why is it important to get your Private Company registered?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider consulting a Private Company registration officeLimited Accountability The partners involved in the new business need not get worked up about the risks around their asset even in cases of crisis involving the company. The shareholders and directors are also free from losing their resources. Continual Progression In cases of losses in relation to the company or the members on board, the company shall keep running unless it is dissolved legally. So perpetual existence is possible even in cases of emergency as there is flexibility in transferring of ownerships. Easy Incorporation It is easier than ever to set up your own Private Limited Company in Tamil Nadu with just two members and a registered office. The ownership is different from management in this case. So one does not have to be burdened with the two responsibilities. Funding Private Limited companies ensure equity funding which aids in effortless running of the business. Raising capital is easy in this set up as it is easy to make use of loans from various finance and banking spaces.
How to register your Private Limited Company
- With SV Consultant and our guidance, you will be assigned an expert executive who can run you through the entire process.
- We help you to acquire a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC), where all your documents are protected and secured.
- We then apply for The Director Identification Number (DIN), a unique code for the directors simultaneously.
- A number of options to select a unique name for the company will be put forward to you by our team in no time
- Drafting of MOA and AOA will be done and submitted as a part of the process.
- Application for PAN and TAN will be done to ensure quick registration.
- Finally, Certificate of Incorporation will be issued to assure the commencement of your dream venture.
Our Service Area
Get in Touch
Copyright © 2022 SV Consultant. All Rights Reserved.